Need a break? Why not make it last a little longer with our Winter Special. Stay for three nights and only pay for two!
Make those cool evenings extra special with a complimentary bottle of wine from our on site Cellar Door, exclusive winery tour and wine tasting.
Stay in one of our cottages and snuggle up next to an open log fire…
Take some time out with the one you love, spoil them with a daily turn down service a glass of bubbly on arrival, private winery tour and tasting experience with a regional tasting platter, a complimentary bottle of wine, handmade Hunter Valley Chocolates. Our attentive staff will on hand to help you with anything we can to make you stay extra special.
Add our “Romance Package” to any reservation when you book through our website and make your stay extra special.
Learn to make your own Sourdough at Tranquil Vale!
If you have always wanted to learn how to make authentic sourdough at home then this course is for you.
Join us for a fun filled and hands on day of learning about bread, wine and life on a small, family run vineyard.
- Hands on demonstration on how to bake your own bread and how to replenish and care for your starter at home
- Gourmet lunch with wine – while you are waiting for you bread to prove
- A Loaf of freshly baked bread
- A jar of starter for you to make your own delicious sourdough at home!
- Private tour of our vineyard with the winemaker and viticulturist where you will learn about how we grow and make our award winning wines
- Exclusive wine tasting where you can choose your favourite wines to enjoy with lunch
Duration: Approx. 5.5 hours (10:30am – 4pm)
Next available date: Saturday 25th May (more dates available for private group bookings of 4-8 persons)
Cost: $180 per person (or $150 per person when you stay with us!)